Friday, July 20, 2007

the trouble with tassles ... they're addictive!

Here I mixed slate with copper organza as a backdrop. My camera is 6.0 pixel with a zoom. I usually turn off the flash because it causes such a glare. I have a nice east facing window in my studio, and that's where I do most of my photography ... it gives a more natural effect ... I think.

I abslutely adore the amazing color contrasts in this peridot, coral and amethyst piece ... I had to make the earrings simple since the tassle is so sassy!



I went a little over the top with this little turquoise choker... just couldn't stop fattening the tassle!


A study in pink and greens is this little 16 inch necklace with flourite, pearl and a green striped lampwork bead that reminds me of ribbon candy. I really like how well this piece photographed against the slate.

No comments: