Thursday, July 26, 2007

the morning constitution

the dentist reassured me my tooth would give me no further problems ... and so I went to breakfast to chomp on some eggs and toast just to make sure ... and plenty of hot coffee with cream, too. And you know what? It held up? No problem yet. Tonight I'll try some popcorn just to make sure.

When I came home, I pulled on my walking shoes and the dogs and I headed off to the park for a morning run.




leaving me in the dust they are off to explore the road ahead ... what fun! plenty of bushes to be marked and smelly things to roll in before she can catch up with us...

where is that slowpoke? Better wait up. we don't want her to exert herself too much! Poor decrepit old devil.

.................................................................................................................................................


As I sat in the dentist's chair this morning, I did some very important thinking. Why all the most important thoughts seem to come when I'm about to be tortured, I'm not sure ... but, this is what I realized, when I'm home and should be working, I seem to find a zillion other things to do, none of which have any real purpose other than to take up a good portion of my day, by the end of which, I can honestly say I've done nothing.

I've decided a list is in order. A list of things to do so my day will appear to have some reasonable format and that things I set out to do in my head, I actually do ... as in, physically DO THEM, not just think about doing them and having done that, think I'm done. Make sense? Nor to me, really. Still ... I think its a good idea.

that will be the subject of my next post ... my list ... or ... how to prioritize my day ... something like that.

til then, then ...





No comments: