Sunday, May 27, 2007

technologically challenged...maybe...

But not dispirited! Oh...heck and good grief! I'm reasonably confident that I have issues with technology that are beyond the norm and simply untreatable. Well ... I AM an arteest, not a computer engineer ... as Bones might say .... I'm a doctor for chrissakes!! Remember that? No! I'm not a doctor! He is ... was ... on TV. Oh, nevermind. So what IS my problem. Here it is ... try as I might, I am unable to upload a certain photograph. Yeah. Pretty dumb isn't it? I mean, I can upload it, sure, I can do THAT much... but it's like ... HUGE, IMMENSE, GIGANTIC, TAKES UP WHOLE PAGE! And looks stupid. And I don't know how to make it small and un-stupid ... I've reached the edge of frustration, if there is an apex, I'd hate to think there is a higher plane of mixed-up-ness... as I've already pulled lumps of hair from my skull, teared up, laughed hysterically, cursed... cursed more... bit nails, fingernails that is, my own of c ourse, and now I give up which is probably what I should've done long ago... silly thing. I probably need to go to sleep now anyway. Is it that time? Doesn't that sound nice? Since the moon is hanging about causing trouble over my shoulder, having the audacity to be bright and cheery, oh, and have hope! Tommorrow is another day, as my mother used to say. And maybe by then something wonderful will have happened. Maybe I'll have sprouted a new kind of brain cell to help me with just these sort of conundrums. I just hate for this to be my first blog. I think it's time for icecream. Sigh....

No comments: